Thursday 3 March 2011

story

I'm currently reading Scot McKnight's The Blue Parakeet: rethinking how you read the bible, which I may review properly over at my main blog when I'm finished.  He places a lot of focus on the bible as story.
 

I'm still intending to post a few Genesis reflections on this blog in the near future...at the moment I'm writing a lot for my main blog and find it hard to keep up two - but I intend to link back here from there as I post, this time.

Perhaps I need to link up to that blog from this one when there's a biblically focused article.  It might inspire a bit more activity over here.  I don't want to give this one up, but it does seem to be lying dormant as other writing projects take over.
Perhaps I should try and reinvigorate it for Lent - as part of my 'taking up something for Lent' idea.

Here's hoping!

No comments: