Tuesday 17 May 2011

dreaming of the future

Today I'm featured over at The Whole Dang Thing - getting slightly ahead of myself with some reflections on Genesis 41.  Since I'm only just about to hit Genesis 14, this is still some time in the future over here at Thirsty Ground!  Ben asked me if I'd like to do a guest post - I hope it's up to scratch (cows and all)!

I'm aware that I'm not blogging here as frequently as I was during Lent - I have various writing projects vying for my attention and blogging every day can get difficult - especially as I already have a personal blog!  (I talk a little about this dilemma here).

So if you want to hop ahead, hop over to my Genesis 41 post - which will probably appear in instalments here later - much later!

(If you want to read another related guest post, I explained more about this blogging the bible endeavour at the Big Bible project).

No comments: